To become a member of the CSC, please contact us directly and we will process your membership. Signing up for the website does not sign you up for membership.
As a member of the CSC, you will have the opportunity to participate in regular conference calls. We use this time constructively to discuss federal updates on the New Starts/Small Starts program and vet questions regarding legislative and regulatory matters.
In addition to conference calls, CSC Executive Director Jeff Boothe sends regular e-mails to members as federal developments occur that affect the CSC. The CSC also communicates with members through its website, www.streetcarcoalition.org, and through Twitter, @StcarCoalition.
The CSC meets in person twice a year at the following conferences. These conferences provide great opportunities for professional development and networking within the industry.
- Fall: Rail-Volution Conference, Bay Area, CA, October 8-12, 2016
- Spring: Community Streetcar Summit, Cincinnati, OH in 2017
All dues paid to the the CSC are for a period of one fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).
The four categories for Coalition membership are as follows:
- $4,000 - Communities and transit authorities with existing streetcar service; private sector companies
- $2,000 - Communities, transit authorities or business development organizations in the planning stages of a streetcar project
- $1,250 - Smaller private sector entities (contact us for details).
- $400 - Individuals
Members should click here to continue to website user registration. Please note that only paid members will be granted a registered account to the website. Once you are registered with the web site, please contact us regarding your membership status and a site administrator will update your access privileges.