As a member of the CSC, you will receive regular emails from CSC Executive Director Jeff Boothe as federal developments occur that affect the CSC. The CSC also communicates with members through its website, www.streetcarcoalition.org, and through social media.
The CSC normally meets in person twice a year at the following conferences. These conferences provide great opportunities for professional development and networking within the industry. Due to the Pandemic, these meetings will be held virtually through 2021. More information will be posted as dates and schedules are set.
- Spring: Streetcar Summit, Virtual in 2020 and 2021, in Milwaukee, WI in 2022
- Fall: Rail-Volution Conference
We would love to have you join our growing list of members! To become a part of the CSC, please visit the sign up page for instructions. Upon completing the user registration, contact us in order to finalize your membership. The four levels for annual membership are listed below:
- $4,000 - Communities and transit authorities with existing streetcar service; private sector companies
- $2,000 - Communities, transit authorities or business development organizations in the planning stages of a streetcar project
- $1,250 - Smaller Private Sector companies (contact us for details).
- $400 - Individuals
Throughout the Pandemic we will hold virtual gatherings of the Streetcar community. The first of these was held on Monday, April 27, 2020. Additional meetings will be scheduled 3-4 times a year. Stay tuned for additional information.