To become a member of the CSC, please contact us directly and we will process your membership. Signing up for the website does not sign you up for membership.
As a member of the CSC, you will receive regular email updates from CSC Executive Director Jeff Boothe as federal developments occur that affect the CSC. The CSC also communicates with members through its website, www.streetcarcoalition.org, Facebook, and through Twitter and Instagram, @StcarCoalition.
The CSC meets in person twice a year at the following conferences. These conferences provide great opportunities for professional development and networking within the industry.
- Fall: Rail-Volution Conference, Vancouver, BC, Canada, September 8-11, 2019
- Spring: Streetcar Summit, Milwaukee, WI, April 26-28, 2020
All dues paid to the the CSC are for a period of one fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).
The four categories for Coalition membership are as follows:
- $4,000 - Communities and transit authorities with existing streetcar service; private sector companies
- $2,000 - Communities, transit authorities or business development organizations in the planning stages of a streetcar project
- $1,250 - Smaller private sector entities (contact us for details).
- $400 - Individuals
Members should click here to continue to website user registration. Please note that only paid members will be granted a registered account to the website. Once you are registered with the web site, please contact us regarding your membership status and a site administrator will update your access privileges.